Storytelling for Social Media
Check out our Fall Into Social Media Success Discount Bundle and save $51 for the purchase of this course, and the following 3 other courses as well: Leveraging Leadership for Social Media Success, Social Media for Leaders: Find Your Voice, and Build a Social Media Strategy.
Learn how to effectively employ stories in your social media efforts!
In this course you’ll learn the fine art of storytelling, and how to effectively employ stories in your social media efforts. We’ll share many examples of stories featured on social media, as we demonstrate why storytelling is critical to your organization’s success, especially when it comes to fundraising.
In this self-paced eLearning course, you’ll also learn how to identify audiences for your stories, and strategies for getting your stories out in the world.
- Learn best practices in storytelling
- Effectively craft your stories to improve awareness, fundraising results, volunteer recruitment, and advocacy efforts
- Identify the appropriate audiences, channels, and media for sharing your stories
Templates/bonus materials available:
- Story-Building Template
- Defining Your Audience, Actions, and Timing Worksheet
- Determine the Best Channels for Sharing Stories Worksheet
This course was created with content from subject matter expert Liz Ngonzi, social entrepreneur, educator, and thought leader.
- Nonprofit communications and fundraising professionals with one to two years’ experience, or those new to storytelling for social media.
Length: This self-paced, self-directed eLearning course contains 4 units. Time to complete all of the coursework is estimated between 2 -3 hours. You will have access to the course for 30 days after enrollment.
This course qualifies for 3 CFRE Education Credits