Introduction to Proposal Writing
Friday, October 20, 2017 10:15 am
12:15 pm ET
In-person | Frederick, MD
Are you new to proposal writing or want a quick refresher? If so, you don’t want to miss one of our most popular classes!
This class will provide you with an overview of how to write a standard project proposal to a foundation. It will include:
- The basic elements of a proposal
- The “do’s” and “don’ts” of writing and submitting a proposal
- How to follow up whether the answer is yes or no
- 30-minute hands-on exercise to develop a proposal outline (in-person classes only)
- A version of this course is also offered in Spanish.
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Introduction to Project Budgets.
Self-paced eLearning and live webinar versions qualify for 1.25 CFRE education credits.
Looking for sample proposals?
Our Sample Documents gallery has samples of actual winning proposals recommended by grantmakers.
Training Event Calendar
Register online below or by calling (202) 331-1400.
We periodically offer sign-language interpreted classes. To be notified as to when these classes will be available, please email DCTraining@foundationcenter.org.
Due to our space limitations, please let us know 48 hours in advance if you need to cancel.