Emerging Development Professionals Leadership Circle
Friday, August 04, 2017 9:30 am
11:00 am PT
This event is no longer available.
The Emerging Development Professionals Leadership Circle is a monthly peer group meeting of new development professionals (0-3 years of experience) from small organizations to share challenges and strategies for personal and organizational success. In an informal, roundtable format, you will have an opportunity to share your insights, gain practical solutions, and alleviate any on-the-job isolation or stress that you might experience.
The peer circle will gather monthly at Foundation Center West in San Francisco on 5 Fridays from 9:30-11:00am, beginning on July 7th. Dates are as follows: July 7th, August 4th, September 8th, October 6th, and November 3rd, 2017. Participants must register before July 5, 2017. The $90 fee covers the full cost of the series. To maximize benefit, we require attendance for the entire series in order to create an effective learning cohort.
- Cultivating funder collaborations
- Moving beyond the elevator pitch
- Landscape scanning using knowledge tools
- Career development
- Sustainability and self-care
- Connect to emerging development professionals in the Bay Area
- Learn resources and skills for improving your organization’s fundraising strategy
- Identify resources for furthering your prospect research
- Emerging Development Professionals (0-3 years of development experience) located in the Bay Area
- Development professionals of smaller nonprofit organizations (budget size of less than $2 million)
- July 7th, 2017 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- August 4th, 2017 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- September 8th, 2017 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- October 6th, 2017- 9:30AM-11:00AM
- November 3rd, 2017 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Foundation Center - San Francisco, CA
312 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA