Tell a More Compelling Story
Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:30 am
12:30 pm PT
In-person | San Francisco, CA
This event is no longer available.
Many of us in the third sector talk about what we do rather than something much more compelling: the impact and value our work creates for the communities we serve. Communicating these outcomes can unlock funding, attract the right talent, and help build your brand more strategically to reach key audiences.
In this workshop you’ll gain hands-on experience telling a more compelling story by:
- Learning the ingredients of a compelling story
- Clarifying your organization’s purpose/mission
- Exploring how to talk about what people get out of your programs and initiatives
- Getting others within your organization on board to tell a new kind of story.
Participants may find it helpful to bring collateral containing how they are currently telling their organization's story.
- CEOs/Executive Directors
- Program Directors and Managers
- Communications Managers
Within People is a global partnership that helps people find purpose and grow. We work with leaders to help them build more meaningful cultures and tell powerful stories. Recent Within People clients in the third sector include UNESCO, Open Africa and Raleigh International.