Bay Area Corporate Giving Trends: Philanthropy and Iconic Brands
Can't see the video window? Watch it on YouTube.
The San Francisco Bay Area region has a legacy of innovation and entrepreneurism that has given rise to some of our nation's most iconic brands. Join Google, Wells Fargo, Levi Strauss, and 50 Fund (Legacy Fund of Super Bowl 50 Host Committee) will talk about their philanthropic legacies, trends in corporate giving, and new approaches and directions for how their companies are investing in community.
Some of the topics covered:
- how brand and image affect philanthropic practice
- future funding trends for these large companies
- how would-be applicants can make that initial connection
- Randy Chun, Regional Vice President, Wells Fargo Foundation
- Daniel Lee, Executive Director, Levi Strauss Foundation
- Justin Steele, Bay Area Giving Lead, Google.org
- Jason Trimiew, VP, Community Relations, 50 Fund / San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 Host Committee