Bay Area Arts Grantmaking in a Time of Change
Recorded from LiveStream on October 20, 2011 at the Foundation Center-San Francisco. Panelists describe their organizations' funding priorities as they pertain to arts organizations, share current regional arts funding trends, provide insights into internal and external factors that lead to change, and reflect on best practices for approaching foundations for support during challenging economic times.
- Jessamine Chin, philanthropy program manager, corporate social responsibility, Adobe Systems
- Renee Hayes, associate director, Grants for the Arts
- John McGuirk, program director, performing arts, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Frances Phillips, program director, arts, Walter and Elise Haas Fund
- Tere Romo, program officer for arts and culture, The San Francisco Foundation