Foundation Center's Catalog of Nonprofit Literature (CNL) is a searchable bibliographic catalog of the items in Foundation Center's five libraries and selected other materials related to philanthropy.
CNL has the following features:
- Contains more than 24,000 entries, more than 65% with descriptive abstracts.
- Searchable by nine criteria: author, title, subject, publisher, journal title, record type, year of publication, keywords, and library location.
- Provides indexes for author name, subject descriptor, publisher, and journal title.
- Offers Boolean (AND, OR, NOT) search features.
- Accessible in Foundation Center libraries, and everywhere, through the Internet.
You Might Also Like
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español